The McKee laboratory is dedicated to psychophysical and other non-invasive measurements of normal and amblyopic vision. Our primary interests include normal and abnormal binocular vision, motion processing and contrast sensitivity.
The precision of binocular and monocular depth judgments in natural settings. Journal Of Vision, 10(10), 1-13.. (2010).
Contour completion through depth interferes with stereoacuity. Vision Research, 42, 2153-162.. (2002).
- Andrew Glennerster - Psychology Professor at University of Reading
- Anna Ma-Wyatt - Professor, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Harvey Smallman - Senior Scientist at Pacific Science & Engineering Group
- Julie Harris - Professor of Psychology at University of St. Andrews
- Mark Pettet - Technical Supervisor at Human Electrophysiology Laboratory
- Mary Bravo - Assoc. Professor, Rutgers University, Camden, NJ
- Preeti Verghese - Senior Scientist
- Samuel Bowne - Instructor at City College of San Francisco
- Scott Watamaniuk - Professor, Wright State University, Ohio
- Scott Steinman - Chair of Department of Orthopedic Surgery at UTHSC College of Medicine
- Yury Petrov - Research Scientist at Apple