Welcome to CVI@SKI
A group for parents of children with Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI) supported by clinicians, researchers and teachers of the visually impaired.
The goal of CVI@SKI is to:
- foster collaboration between parents, teachers, and researchers
- create better tools for a timely diagnosis
- expand evidence-based interventions for home and school
- cultivate a robust community of support for children with CVI worldwide
We are a group of clinicians, teachers of the visually impaired, parents of children with CVI, and SKERI researchers supported by Little Learners Program, Lighthouse for the Blind, San Francisco.
If you are interested in joining or have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We encourage parents of children with CVI to fill out out the CVI@SKI Interest Form
so we can learn about you and keep you updated about future meetings.
Motion Processing Deficits in Children With Cerebral Visual Impairment and Good Visual Acuity. Investigative Ophthalmology Vision Science , 62(14), 1-17. http://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1167/iovs.62.14.12. (2021).
Chandna Lab (SEELAB)Read More
We use rigorous scientific research with the goal to improve detection and treatment outcomes for individuals with strabismus, amblyopia, and cerebral visual impairment.
- Arvind Chandna - Senior Clinician-Scientist/Pediatric Ophthalmologist & Adult Strabismus Surgeon
- Devashish Singh - Research Assistant